Swelling in ears, blocked ears, pain. Used peroxide with Q-tip. Treatment?

I have very bad swelling of my left ear. iv e tried putting peroxide in it with a Q-tip. But nothing s worked so far. iv e also noticed it s closed my ear hole. so i am very concerned. I m 15 years of age and seek an answer for this. Recently a few days ago, i put my headphones in to fall asleep with. iv e read today that the bacteria develops more when there is no air going into the ear. this is probably the problem seeing as they ve been in my ear for hours. Please tell me what i can do about this. my ear is very much hurting and closed
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012