Swelling in collarbone. Had incision for drainage of pus. Having cough. Advised Mantoux test. Tuberculosis?

Hello.I noticed swelling in my left collarbone {at the tip}.Upon consulting a doctor i was put under antibiotics{trade name azithral} for 5 days.It was followed by an incision to clear some puss which had accumulated{was done using local anasthetic}.The swelling was not painful and hurt only when pressed.I have been suffering from cough{without any discharge of mucus} for 25 days and have lost 11 kgs in last 30 days.The doctor has advised to go ahead with Mantoux test .X ray of chest showed SLIGHT changes in right lung{possibly lymph node swelling}.Is there a high chance for tuberculosis?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013