Swelling in clitoris, not painful, dangles. What is going on?

Hi, iv got a swollen cliterous or a swollen labia im not sure if there the same one, but iv had it for months now it doesn t look like a normal vagaina not like how one should anyway. its not painful but its very swollen & it kind of dangles abit and gets in the way. Also i think my vagaina whole isnt were it should be. I need to know what to do but im to embarrsed to go to the doctors or clinic, because iv researhed and heard you have to have surgery i dont want that.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Since you are not sure about your vagina being normal or not you should get a physical examination done. Going to a doctor does not mean you have to have surgery. It's better to clear things than worrying.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.