Swelling in cheek, icing doesn't help. What can I do ?

hello i washit outside a bar last weekend 8-9 days ago and got hit all seems pretty good (might have fractured my jaw but seeing a dentist friday) however there was alot of swelling and a huge almost golf ball sized know on my cheek not touching any bones ive been icing it but it doesnt seem to be getting any better for a few days i was applying alot of pressure and some blood would leak out into my mouth but it was small amounts and didnt really help visually what can i do for this please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
its very difficult to say anything without seeing such case. as per yr clinical features [swelling, bleeding] it is difficult to say anything. pr tell us more about yr other clinical features[tooth condition, mobility, pain, gums truma, skin colour, etc].