Swelling in cheek. Prescribed Amoxicillin and Ciprofloxacin. What to do?

sir! i am 32 year old and i have swollen in left cheek near left ear for the last 20 days. I went to ENT ,PHYSICIAN, & ORAL MAXILOFACIAL SURGEN has suggest me to take CT SCAN , COLOR DOPPER, OPG+ TMJ to rule out. all tests reports are normal and prescribed some medicines i.e. amoxycillian , ciprofloxacin + trypsin + dicnofenac potassium and cobadex czs for the 20 days. i have also taken blood test my wbc 0000. but still the problem is going on ... now what to do plz suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013