Swelling in body after eating protein-rich food. Please help

hi my name is AAAAAAA and i have a problem with any food that is rich in proteins . whenever i take animal products or even plant rich proteins like beans or even green grams, swellings occur on my body especially on my knees, elbows and also my genitals(on the scrotrum and on the shaft) after some few days. i went to a physician and was told to cut protein consumption and reintrouce after three months. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if you are allergic to animal proteins stop all animal proteins as milk and diary are also animal proteins withdraw all milk and diary food egg fish chicken mutton honey even shampoo soaps and cream have milk and egg remove them and change
and all viamins calcium iron diet suppliments are animal proteins and after this you will be confirtable in few week