Swelling in baby's neck. Ultrasound normal. Is it due vacuum delivery?

Hi , I have a 4weeks old son, leo.and he had vaccum on his delivery He had ultrasound on his right swelling neck 2days ago but couldn t find any exact reason, so that he s going to have another ultrasound at mather children s hospital by recommeding of the paediatricion next tuesday. noone realized his swelling neck at hospital and my mum said something different comparing the other side after hospital. By the way he s moving, eating and poophing well so far. it could couse from vaccum as a any reason? sorry my poor english. i am just so worry about my son. thank you, marie
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012