Swelling in arms, bitten by something. Infection spreading. Took antibiotics. Can I take anything other than antibiotics?

Hello, I was bitten by something that made my arm swell upand I had red lines going up my arm which apparently was infection spreading, my doctor gave me two different antibiotics for 7 seven days, this eventually got the swelling down but now I have finished the antibiotics i have been bitten on my hand , is there anything I can do or use that doesn t involve antibiotics? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012