Swelling in arms and legs with itchy skin, lumps in thighs, painful. What's going on ?

i have swelling in my arms and legs,when i noticed in the start there was severe swelling of legs ,along with tight shiny itchy skin,i noticed a lump somewhere in thighs also upon itching,my arms have become too fat after that swelling ,there are lots of prominent blue veins on my arms ,some red stretch marks ,and since then i am always feeling stiffness in hand and joint pain,i heard cracking sound in my knees while going upstairs,and symptoms are getting worse day by day and now during sleep i feels lots of whole body joint pains especially after sleeping on certain side and then switching sides ,my joints becomes hard to move and painful and i slowly adjust and move them,first i go to an orthopedic surgeon ,she says x ray of your knees are fine go to general physician,but after visiting general physician ,she says ur arthritic panel is ok ,she dont take my swelling seroiusly,just told me ur vitamin d levels are low,but it didnt help my swelling which is very obvious,my hands have become very fat,lots of muscular pains,hand stiffness whole day and feeling uglier and desperate where to go !!!!can anybody tell me whats really going on with me
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013