Swelling in area of mosquito bites. Redness, itching and burning. Worry needed?

I went camping 2 weeks ago and I was bitten through my clothes many times by mosquitos. Oddly enough i have more bites where I was clothed than not (arms). I woke up this morning with swelling and tautness around my bites (which were healed just a little scar tissue left) There seems to be an indentation where there was previously a bump. Redness and itching...severe itching. What is this caused from? I also have had blood tests this week and a contrast x ray for unrelated issues.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012