Swelling in ankles and thighs, tenderness in groin, lightheadedness. Wearing compression stockings, taking lasix and potassium. Reason?

i am wearing compression stockings and taking lasix and potassium due to swelling in ankles. I am having heavy feeling in my left thigh. At times it feels like a ballon expanding inside. above knee feels tight first thing in morning and later in the day. I feel tenderness inside my thigh near the knee and at the groin in the morning. I feel lightheaded with standing for short periods of time. when sitting the back of my thigh hurts and I sometimes can feel a pulsing sensation.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hello.
The swelling in the legs could be related to hypertension, renal disorder, excessive laxative abuse or an electrolyte imbalance. If there is an associated pain then DVT also needs to be ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
drtayal72@gmail.com