Swelling in adam's apple, itching from ear to throat. TSH, T4 normal. Treatment?

hello sir, im noticing that my adam s apple below swollen type n itching in that area since i was child the itching will start from ear to throat and i do check up for tsh ,t4 all reports are normal i consult to ent specialist he said just ignore the swollen some people have that type im worried plz can u plz tell me what should i do thanking u
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
this seems to be an allergic disorder , take antiallergic medication. Take oral antibiotics and antipyretics like ibuprefen ,drink plenty of water avoid oily foods and soft drinks .you should do gargles and take some green tea I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Wishing a speedy recovery
Dr imran