Swelling face due to sun. Remedy?

Hi, hope someone can help,

When I'm in the sun my face swells up the bridge of my nose and between my eyes swell really bad an takes around 3 days to go down and start to look back to normal, when I'm in the sun in the UK so hot day I have no problems never Have done , until I went abroad first time about 5 years ago and it happened about the second days there I was not sun burnt an I use the highest factor cream on my face, we was not sure was caused it but then 3 years ago I went away again yet again 2-3 day there Sam thing happened an last time was last year and still happening. This time I tried to stay in the shade go the first few day still didn't matter it happened the same

Can anyone help with this as I can't go away without this happening and when it does it takes around 2-3 days to go and it swells that bad I don't leave the room!! So I miss out on the holiday, really want to go away this year but scared to because of this happening again .....
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013