Swelling, discoloration, peeling with intense pain on large toes. Had worn boots the whole day, had sweating, history of athletes foot. What could be the cause?

I have an issue on my large toes on both feet . They are both swollen, discolored, and peeling. It is EXTREMELY painful. I am a male, 24 years old, and 160 lbs. I wore boots nearly 24/7 at work. So my feet were sweating alot. At first I had athletes foot , and it was on my whole foot. It went away and now I am suffering with this. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012