Swelling, discoloration on the little finger, difficulty in bending or straightening, used cold compress. What treatment should be taken?

I was doing my backhandsprings in cheerleading and i mustve landed weird or something because my pinky hurt really bad after! It got really swollen, purple and blue, i cant straighten it all the way and i can barely bend it. It hurts really bad but i kept stunting and tumbling for another hour which i think made it worse. My friend said i probably tore a ligament but i have no idea. Ive iced it but i dont know if i should see a doctor or get xrays. Its just really painful for me!!!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012