Swelling, bruising after accident, vision has black spots, sensitive mouth. What is wrong?

I was in a car accident about 2 months ago and sat in the backseat. I bumped my head and the left side of my face was really bruised, my eye black and swollen and my ckeekbone swollen and bruised. Even up to my jaw. At the moment all the bruizing and swelling are gone. At first I had a lot of black spots in my left eye but now its a lot better. Still a few spots remain. I went for an eye test and the spots are still there. What should I do about it? There is nothing wrong with the contraction of my eye or the movement of the eyeball. - have clear vision but for the few black spots. Will they go away? (He other question: my cheek still feels like after one has been to a dentist I dead and my teeth on the. Left side of my mouth feels sensitive. Can you give me advice please?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013