Swelling, bleeding after head injury, forehead pain, headaches. On paracetamol. Sufficient?

My 9 1/2 year old daughter , while playing along another got pulled by her hair, slight hit on the forehead , but no swelling and blood. after that incident she was ok eating , playing etc . 5 hours later slight forehead pain , next day again slight pain carried out usual activities and went children play zone also. third day again head ache made to control by Lotemp (paracetamol ) evening 6 - 7pm vomotted twice no food inbetween. took to regular pedeatrician gave Ibugesic syrup. 4th day while getting up severe head ache and vomitted once. didnt control by ibugesic (didnt have breakfast) 1.00 pm after food ibugesic 10ml releved from pain till 6pm. again started the pain only on the Forehead. same day 8pm we took her to doctor , and he gave SIBILEUM tablet during night for 3 days . next day morning no pain for whole day.
please advice me doctor what steps we should take, why this severe headache ? is it curable ?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013