Swelling between the spine and shoulder after falling. Radiating to chest. Request xray?

10 months ago I fell on my back very hard onto concrete. I have gone to a chiropractor and a physiotherapist and there was a bit of progress each time but then it seems to go back to a constant aching pain and it swells between my spine and shoulder blade. I fell on my thoratic spine and ribs. The pain radiates to my chest. I have never had an x-ray . Do you think after this much time it should be healed? Should I request an x-ray?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012