Swelling below nostrils, sensitivity in area. Not taken valtrex. Treatment?

Hello I am 46. I just flew internationally to XXXX. I have no known allergies. I do, on occasion have herpes outbreaks on my nose (the tip, side, or sometimes on the immediate inside of my nostril . Yesterday after arriving, and as the day progressed, I felt a bit of tenderness, which is usually the sign of the start of an outbreak. I did not take a Valtrex. Now about 12 hours later, I have swelling immediately below each nostril with sensitivity in the area. The point that is most sensitive is the area between the two nostrils. I also have a feeling of congestion. No sensitivity on the outer edges of each nostril. No swelling or pain in the areas immediately around the area.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012