Swelling behind the knee with pain, have varicose vein. Had pelvic pain, ovary removed. What is this?

I am experiencing swelling behind the left knee. It happened a few days ago after a long day on my feet. Swelling is not going away. There is slight pain with this, especially right below the knee where I have a varicose vein(back of calf ). I have popping and clicking with the knee, but no pain. Have also had left pelvic pain , but ovary removed 2 years ago? Also have a mild hernia on left of groin area. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012