Swelling behind right ear, broad bump near mastoid bone, not movable, no pain. Cause of concern?

The area of my mastoid bone behind my right ear has been raised and thicker than my left for 7 or 8 years. Kind of like a broad bump. It is hard and not moveable, has not changed, and is not painful. I never really thought much of it but for some reason I have begun to wonder if I should be worried, or if it is just the way my body is. Thank you in advance if you respond, I would really appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012