Swelling behind ear, redness, rash on neck, chin, painful. Applied creams, no help. Suggestions?

On Thursday, the bone behind my ear but it did not cause a headache.Friday morning it was swollen and was really red behind my ear. Later in the day, Friday, a raised oblong rash (small spots - size of a pencil eraser) on my left side of my neck and chin appeared. It does not itch too bad but it hurts really a lot. I have applied triple antibotic cream, benedryl (anti itch cream), hydrocortsion cream and a boric acid base cream that I used on childrens diaer rash. It has not improved.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012