Swelling at the base of neck and clavical bone, pain in chest and arm, stiff neck. Reason?

i have swelling at the base of my neck and clavical bone. as far as the swelling there is no pain but it feels like i have a stiff neck and sometimes pains shoot down into the chest and arm area. i have been tested for lymes disease, HIV, and recently had a ct scan and everything came back fine. My doctor told me to take 2 aleve a day and come see him in 10 days. I have been doctoring for this for about 1 yr and still don't know what is wrong. I have had numerous blood test done and nothing but the stiff neck and pain is getting worse. In the last week has really gotten anouying
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013