Swelling around vagina. Trying to conceive. Had genital warts in the past. Taking herbal fertility supplements. Is that the reason?

hi stephen... my husband(29) and i(34) have started to try for a family and i ve noticed some bumps or swelling around my vaginal opening aswell as the opening of where urine comes out (i m sorry i don t know what that s called) but we have been having lots of baby making sex if that makes a difference??? when i was 15 years old i got the warts virus from my very first boyfriend, i had them burnt off and they haven t given me any trouble that i know of since... could the bumps just be inflamed scar tissue as i ve always thought or could it be recurring after all these years? also i am taking herbal fertility supplements like vitex so maybe that could be the problem??? thanks for your help doc... :-)
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013