Swelling around eyes, bout of bladder infection after increase in dosage of levotthyroxine post thyroid removal. Related?

I have been taking levothyroxine for my thyroid after 1/2 of thyroid was removed. Since increasing my dosage when my levels were low, I began to have swell around the eyes, especially under the eyes within 3 months, followed by a bout of a bladder infection . Now, it seems to be another bladder infection, with the burning associated, and this morning passing blood. Can this be medication related to the levothyroxine?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012