Swelling around and above ankle. Taking Lipitor after aortic valve replacement. Any thoughts?

I was on Lipitor for 7 years after a bypass and a replacement of my Aortic Valve . I have a mechanical valve and take an 81 mg Aspirin , 5 mg of Vasotec twice daily along with 25 mg of metoprolol , again twice daily. I have had swelling around and above the ankle, at first only on the right leg then in the last three years both legs. I occasional;y take lasix if the swelling is either painful or pronounced. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012