Swelling and tiny lump on right testicle. Help?

hello doctor...
i am 25 years old guy.
i am having a problem with my right testicle. i almost swells every day causing discomfort and comes back to normal by its own. also there is a very tiny lump on the front of the right testicle itself.
any i feel my both testicles change its size everyday. they become almost double of its actual size and then come back to normal.. please help
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to the forum.
You are Most likely to have what is called HERNIA - which is descent of the abdominal contents into the scrotum or HYDROCELE- which is fluid collection.
Kindly get examined by a surgeon or a urologist and get well soon.
best regards