Swelling and tenderness over the stomach area, increased frequency in bowel movements with flat stools, occasional with mucus. Worrisome?

i have noticed that my stools have been flat for the last two weeks or more, i also have noticed my stomach seems to be tender and swollen only in my stomach area if you push down on my stomach it is sore to touch.i also have a very bad case of hemoroids and before they started to be flat i could not go to the bathroom my stools were so hard that i would have a hard time usually taking over an hour or longer to pass. Now they are flat and it seems like i am having to use the bathroom more often and they are usually soft and sometimes don t even know i am having a bowel movement , also sometimes there is a liquid discharge? Can this be very serious?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012