Swelling and stiifness in the knee after hitting concrete, can't keep it straight. What could this be?

I hit my knee on the concrete very hard..i then twisted around fast hit something else with the same knee then twisted it again then fell into a pool. I am having swelling and stiffness ....also some lack of mobility! The top left corner of my left knee hurts as does the back of it. I can straighten my leg to about 90% straight but cant go any farther due to pain/ popping or locking feeling in my knee. I have been icing and staying off of it. What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012