Swelling and stiffness from arm to elbow. No relief with medicines. Any suggestions?

I am Amy Thompson 43, my arm from the elbow down is swollen and stiff. I had blood work done a few days ago and there was a little sore at site from the nurse missing and trying again,so that evening I was cleaning frag plugs in my salt water frag tank and I put a rubberband on my sleeves doubled and got finished and forgot to take the bands off and I have a very sore arm -feels stiff, sore, hard and it is bright red. I took them off before bed and went to bed and I sleep on my side with my hand and arm under my pillow bent so I have a swollen arm from elbow to hand it also changes how much it is swollen depending on what I am doing. Please any suggestion would be helpful! I have taken tylenol , topical antibiotic ointment, Arnicia Montana, aspirin , aleve . Thank you Amy
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013