Swelling and slight bump on the nose after being punched. Will the bump go away ?

I was recently punched in the face, don t ask. I was hit toward the right side of my nose , it bled a lot during the first couple of minutes but the blood subsided after being wiped away. I had swelling and a slight bump that was not there before on the arch of my nose. Two days later the swelling has gone down, and it is less painful to touch but the bump is still there. I have never complained about my nose even though its not perfect but now it is eating away at my self esteem. Is there any chance that this bump will go away?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012