Swelling and pus formation in the ear after gauging. Dizziness and pain. Treatment?

I gauged my ear three days ago, I went from a 7/16 to half inch and the day i gauged it nothing was wrong until the next day, my ear lobe got a little swollen and puss was coming out of it, but I didn t think much of it then because that always happens when I size up, but then last night my ear got even more swollen causing where my jaw line is, to get swollen too, so I took out the gauge and a lot of puss started coming out and it bled a little too, then all of a sudden I got really dizzy, i couldn t even walk straight so I went to bed and now the swelling has gone down a little and it hurts, so what can I do to reduce the pain, puss, and swelling?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012