Swelling and purpleness after hitting left eye, subsided, bump in the temple, blurriness, can see dark circle sometimes. Should I see a doctor?

Hey i was wondering if i should see a doctor i got hit in the left side of my eye , and now after the swelling went down also did the purple on the side of my eye , I think it was my temple i have a bump there 3 to 4 weeks now and it hasn t gone away , you cant see it but you can feel it ,. I do have a blurry eye sight i see this dark Cyrcle at time when i turn it still hurts when i Push down on it , i dont have Dissinezz nor alot of headaches please help me and let me know if i should contact a doctor immideatly , thank you ..
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012