Swelling and pinching pain in the mid of spine. Feeling fatigue and shortness of breath. Any ideas?

Hi I am a 30 year old male experiencing a pinching pain on the left mid section of my spine . There is swelling and also a bulge in this same area. The pain radiates around to my mid to lower abdomen . It hurts more when I lay flat on my back. I have also been experiencing extreme fatigue , and shortness of breath. I was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas of what could be causing these things.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013