Swelling and pain in vagina after sex, discharge. How should I fix it?

I had sex 3 days ago and it was a little dry and hurt so we stopped. I don t feel as though it was excessive enough for the swelling and pain in my vagina now. I had some discharge and thought it could be a yeast infection but I woke up this morning and it s worse. The inner parts of my lips are swollen shut and all around my vagina hurts very bad and seems almost dry. I m in so much pain and I m very nervous not knowing what is wrong and what I should do to fix it. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012