Swelling and pain in the knee after twisting, difficulty in straightening. Do I have a ligament tear?

the other day i was on a moving cart, and i quick jumped to get off but my foot was turned the opposite direction and i bent my knee inward. I felt a pop and i couldn t move my knee for a few minuets because it felt like i broke it. i got up walked a little bit and it started to feel better but still hurt. Its now been the 3rd day and its still swelled up a bit, and it hurts to bend and straighten it. it feels like most of the pain is in the inner knee on the bone, but it doesn t feel like i did something to my bone, it feels like i did something to a muscle or ligament . what could i have popped? and should i go see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012