Swelling and pain in the arm while bending due to an injury. Is there a sprain or fracture?

Hi, I recently fell forward skateboarding and took a hard fall catching it with my left palm. It hurt pretty bad for the rest of the day but I shrugged it off, with little swelling and no bruising. It's now the next day and I feel sharp pains when extending, bending, and rotating my arm. The pain is mostly on the upper part of my forearm on the thumb side, near the elbow. Is it a sprain? Or a possible fracture?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013