Swelling and pain in the ankle after spraining. How long will it take to recover?

Hi i sprained my ankle 2 and a half weeks ago. I now have minimal swelling round the joint and the bruising has almost gone. I have been resting it as much as possible, but have still been driving and walking. I can bend my foot downwards fine with a little pain but dont seem to be able to bend it upwards very far at all. Is this something to worry about? I have been bending the joint up and down as far as i can when sitting down and writing the alphabet in the air with my toes to try and help. Thank you for any advice you can give.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013