Swelling and pain in outer veins of both wrist. Temporary relief with ice and elevation. Is it due to high BP?

The veins on both my wrists, particularly the upper outer vein, and both my hands have been swelling and aching for three days. I m on the fourth day of Medrol pak...and take HRT , 1mg estradiol daily and Zoloft . Could this be causing high lood pressure? Should I be concerned? Ice and elevation help temporarily. I took 5mg of my husbands lisinopril 30 minutes ago and it seems to be helping.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012