Swelling and pain in leg after being bitten by snake. Which hospital to go to?

Hello, My father was bitten by snake, when he was watering the plants, last week. Now he has admitted in Government hospital and taking the treatments. Still his leg has swollen and its paining too so we are planning to move him to some private hospital. Can anyone tell me in which hospital they will give proper treatment for snake bite?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Snake bite venom is available in government hospital only. I hope your father has already received it. Now he has to be treated for cellulitis. I would suggest you to continue treatment in that center only. If you are not satisfied with the treatment then you can show in private hospital . A surgeon will be needed to take care of his condition. Let me know you are from which part. I can suggest you a good hospital in your region.