Swelling and pain in injection site. Done icing. Is it okay?

sir, i am 27 years old male. a week before i have a running temperature and cold . So i met a doctor. And he inject medicine on my left shoulder . after two days i am completely recovered. but now i have a swelling and pain on my left shoulder which the doctor put the injection . Pls tell me what should i do. I give the ice bag treatment on that swelling area. It is right?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Hi, Karthik,
Yhanks for query.
It seems that due to irritation of injecting materials might giving rise to this problem.
Apply ice on the part,
Apply thrombophob cream on it.
Ok and bye.