Swelling and pain in cheeks due to pus in molar teeth. No relief with antibiotics. Should I remove the teeth or continue medicine?

hi i have pus in my molar teeth since 1 month. resulted heavy pain and swelling on my cheek. then i consulted a doctor, he offered me some antibiotic medicine for 3 days. i have applied the same for 3 days then i will go fine. but after 10-15 days. the same thing is again happen in my teeth. could you pl. advise me i have to out the teeth or continue with the medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012