Swelling and pain in back. Blood test normal. Spinal x ray done. Feeling numbness and fatigue. Treatment?

Hello Sir, I am having back pain and swelling in back from almost 2 months. I had all the round of blood investigations which were normal. Yesterday I had LS Spine and Cervical Spine X ray. The report says that there loss of normal lumbar lordotic curvature with straightening of Lumber spine and same for Cervical spine. I am unable to concentrate and feel dizziness, numbness and fatigue everytime. Like to sleep everytime. Can you please suggest what treatment I can go for. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013