Swelling and pain in ankle, hip pain. Go for physical therapy?

Hi I am 36-year-old male I have been playing soccer for 30 years of my life. About two weeks ago my left ankle swelled up and have lots of pain. Four days after that my left wrist started having pain slowly my ankle Pain became tolerable and I started having pain And swelling in the toe next to the big toe on my left foot . Went to the doctor and they recommended me going to physical therapy for my ankle and Wrist but now I am also having some pain in my right hip do you think this could be RA
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013