Swelling and itching near nails. Taking antihistamines and allergy related drugs. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I am having a very peculiar problem, for last two months I have developed swelling and itching in my fingers basically near the nails . I have tried anti histamine and other allergy related drug under a medical supervision but still now nothings has worked. My doctor did some blood test but it was all negative, first they said soap or detergent allergy now they said it is nickel allergy, but even after taking medications there is absolutely no improvement till date. Can you explain what may be the cause for such reaction. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012