Swelling and heaviness on the right of scrotum, recurring soft lump. What could be causing this?

High there I am a 25 year old male and I have this problem on my scrotum the right side is swollen it feels heavy I think it is because of an injury it feels soft this has been there for around 5 or 6 years, on my left side there is a soft lump that comes and goes when it first appeared it was really painfull when it went full size then the pain went away and it disappeared, I need to know as it is making me feel scared.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012