Swelling and discoloration on the ankle after an injury. No broken bones. Using knee cap and pain killers. Is there a nerve damage?

Sir Last 8th July 2012 I got an accident in Bike. Then I went a Orthopedic doctor he saw X report and said bone did not broke and suggest to take a proper rest for 3 days. But for office work I went my work place in bike. Third day 10th July I can’t walk properly for pain and feel that my nerve is pain like jiiiiiii…….I think it happened cause I stand up about 2 hours or more. Then my wife massages my leg and gives hot water bag .Next day 11th July I went another orthopedic doctor. He gave some pain killer and suggest a plaster for fiber injure .I take a knee cap and use for maximum 7 to 9 hours a day when I use motorcycle or go for office. In 15th July I face another problem that below of my leg(ankle area) is in large compare to the another leg and my mussel have a spot & below of my ankle is black blue color .And that nerve jiiiiiiii still now. Please tell me what happened to me. And give me suggestion which doctor will you recommended to me? Orthopedic, Nerve specialist or Physiotherapist ?Please help me we are so worried .My Age is 31 years.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012