Swelling and burnt sensation on tongue, small zits on it. Used restoration chemicals. Treatment?

I just painted my house and cleaned the wood floors with some restoration chemicals and for the past four days the sides of my tongue feels swollen and burnt. I have little zits all around . Could this have been caused by chemicals? I m concerned I accidentally got some in my mouth and it doesn t seem to be going away. How can I help myself?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
this could be a chemical injury or fungal infection
soothing oral losenges with a course of antibiotic and vitamin b & folate should help