Swelling and bruising on the leg post fall from a height. Which specialist should I take treatment from?

I took a 3ft fall out of an RV last Tuesday, all my weight went on my left leg I weight 340 it is still swollen and bruised reallyy bruised What kind of dr should I go see?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
You should consult orthopaedic or trauma surgeon.
And x ray of calcaneum, knee, hip and spine are to be taken in history of fall down from height.
Till then you elevate your limb apply ice take anti infllamatoey and analgesic it will relieve your pain till you visit your doctor.
Get well soon.
Thank you.