Swelling after foot injury. X-ray normal. How serious is the blood swelling?

Hi . A cupboard fell on top of my foot today, and immediately swelling started, it s blue and swollen in one area. I have burst veins which caused the swelling. When it happened I got dizzy , everything went black, fainted and broke out in a sweat. Does it go away on its own ? Should I walk on my foot or would that be a bad thing to do? I have a transact patch on it now and wrapped in a bandage with my leg elevated. If I step on it it burns where it is swollen and sharp shorting pain. X rays showed I did it break anything though. how serious is the blood swelling and is it advisable to walk and cause pressure?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012